Hilarious!

Mike Mandaville Austin, Texas

Reply to
MikeMandaville

That's actually a great idea! Seriously lacking pictures and the text is short on specifics (rambling and vague) so I couldn't figure out how to build one from just the pictures and text. I signed up to learn more; that sort of cheapness and ingenuity is right up my alley!

Reply to
carl mciver

Agreed. It's not my cup of tea, but they appear to have an active forum of users and anything that gets more people making chips is fine with me.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Reply to
Gilbert

Pretty damn clever- the kind of thinking that used to thrive in pre-digital America, before everything went moonshot apeshit.

Reply to
CAM2