You might be a red neck!

If your blacksmithing forge consists of an old commode...

You might be a red neck!

Reply to
MikeMandaville

How about if your commode is an old blacksmithing forge! You might be a redneck.

Reply to
RonC9876

in that case it might be something else getting red...

Reply to
bridger

Ron Colonna!

Long time no see. I am still a member of Min_Int_Comb_Eng, and am still tooling up to build. I bought a 7x10 lathe last year, and so far this year I've gotten a little eight-inch drill press, and the Gingery book on how to build the shaper. Right now I'm building an enclosed molding sand mixer, so I won't need to breathe bentonite dust. Of course, I will only be using Southern Bentonite. That's because I'm a redneck!

Cheers,

Mike Mandaville Austin, Texas

Reply to
MikeMandaville

Mike: Have you aquired any old commodes recently? ;-) Good luck. Ron

Reply to
RonC9876

You guessed it, Ron. I thought about turning it into a forge, but then I realized that my relatives wouldn't go for it.

Mike

Reply to
MikeMandaville