Stuff for sale

Im helping clear out a motherboard manufacturing company that went to China. (spit) and have a freaking huge selection of motors, board handling conveyors, coolant and vaccuum pumps, power conditioners, racking and shelving etc etc.

If anyone in So. Cal wants to get in on this..pennies on the dollar..contact me. The plant is located in Irvine, California and is only by appointment only, and during the week.

Ill be bringing the two Pexto 52" hydraulic shears and the 3 Roper Whitney punches home next weekend..and the automatic drill units... They will be up for sale.

The motors are all new, as are most of the vaccum pumps,etc etc

I know there are some lasers in the stuff as well as some CMM equipemnt

Gunner That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner