Hitchhikers Guide Movie

Penguin farts buffer/protect ozone.

Reply to
Jeff R

Nope, penguins live at the bottom of the earth while polar bears live at the top of the world. We've got problems at the bottom of the world but not at the top. Either that or the penguin farts flow north to the top of the world.

Bob May

I used to use the threaded display almost exclusively, but lately I display by date about half the time. It depends on how long since I've last reviewed the new posts in a given group. YMMV.

R, Tom Q.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush