How can we prevent that robots will kill us?

x-no-archive: yes
How can we prevent that robots will kill us sometime in the future?
Think about the Terminators of the movie "Terminator" or the
cylons of Battlestar Galactica.
How can we prevent them from becoming evil?
I think Terminator would be the least problem in the future. At least there were still people living somewhere. Just think of what happened in Matrix.
End regarding evil - I do not think robots would be evil. The word "robot" comes from slavery, I think they should be rather affraid of us being evil and making them just to serve us like slaves.
Cheers, Vasil

Another piece of garbage from the resident troll
--
Geo