HOmebrew D1-4 chuck adapter completed

Was quite a project that took more time than I had ainticipated, but
it turned out great. Fits like a glove. Used O-1 drill rod to make
the locking cam studs and HRS plate to make the plate. I have a 5"
Yuasa adjust tru type chuck monted on it now, and once I get two more
allen head cap screrws to mount it to the back plate I will finish
playing with the final adjustment. Right now I have hex head bolts
securing it, and my run out is approx .0003" according to my
indicators. Heck of a lot better than the original JET chuck that
came on it by a long shot.
Visit my website:
expressed are those of my wifes,
I had no input whatsoever.