How do I rotate the universal table on a K&T 2K ?

A few weeks ago, I bought a Kearney and Trecker 2K horizontal mill made
during World War 2. It was dirty but I was satisfied with what I got.
Tonight I was cleaning it up and noticed a curve under the table. As I
cleaned off the gunk, I saw graduations on the curve. A universal table! I
don't know how I didn't notice this earlier.
Anyway, does anyone know how to rotate the table? I see about half a dozen
hex head bolts (bolt heads are about 3/4") near the curve at the front, left
and right. Do I just loosen these and turn the table by hand? Or is it
somehow geared?
Reply to
AL
Most of those are simply hand turned. Typically 2 lock bolts on each side, two in the front.
I dont recall seeing any geared ones.
Now..time and rust may make this a bit problematic, or it may spin freely. Shrug... "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire. Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us) off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give them self determination under "play nice" rules.
Gunner