How Easily Does Your Vise Move

I am not sure I will even use the stock column if I ever put my Taig back together. There is a fellow selling a base and column on the Taig Owners FB group that is the kind of base and and column I think it always should have had.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Aftermarket Taig column and bed pictured next to the stock ones.

Bob La Londe

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:33:26 -0700, Bob La Londe snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote as underneath :

Cant be accessed unless facebook joinee.

Reply to
Charlie+

I have seen it, I have coveted it and I will get one when I move (in the next couple of years).

Reply to
rangerssuck

Sorry. Not my group. It might be all groups though. Never checked. I manage an FB group called Makers & Builders and somebody recently said they can't access something I posted there. They are in Bulgaria though, so I thought it might just be due to European access restrictions of some kind. I posted what he wanted on a private forum and he was able to see it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe