How Easily Does Your Vise Move

compound to help secure the Z column.
I am not sure I will even use the stock column if I ever put my Taig back together. There is a fellow selling a base and column on the Taig Owners FB group that is the kind of base and and column I think it always should have had.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:33:26 -0700, Bob La Londe wrote as underneath :
Cant be accessed unless facebook joinee.
Reply to
Charlie+
Sorry. Not my group. It might be all groups though. Never checked. I manage an FB group called Makers & Builders and somebody recently said they can't access something I posted there. They are in Bulgaria though, so I thought it might just be due to European access restrictions of some kind. I posted what he wanted on a private forum and he was able to see it.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Site Timeline