Replacement Gage Blocks

I've got a B-rated set of gage blocks I bought from Shars a while back. Not great, but good enough for most of what I need them for. Sadly
somewhere along the way my .050 went missing. Its kind of important for a whole range of measurements, but its gone. I'm sure its in my shop somewhere... unless it got swept up and thrown away ... I don't want to have to buy a-whole-nuther set for one lousy gage block. Does anybody sell one off pick and choose fill in parts?

I filled out an incomplete set from an auction with individual Mitutoyo blocks from MSC. https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tn/Measuring-Inspecting/Calibration-Layout-Machine-Setup-Tools/Gage-Blocks-Spacers-Balls/Gage-Blocks-Spacers?navid107780
On 9/10/2019 3:00 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

You don't think that a Mitutoyo will shrivel up and die wimpering in the corner surrounded by all those cheap gage blocks?
Interesting that a Mitutoyo is the cheapest one they list in the size I am missing. Not cheap by any means, but... I couldn't believe SPI cost more.

No, the larger took command, appointed the other Sergeant, and they keep the German blocks smartly polished and lined up in order.