how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

Thank god for a lot of things...

Reply to
AnimalMagic

According to krw :

Including the labor of re-entering or re-creating lost data. Of course, proper backup procedures can minimize this.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Then the fan isn't big enough! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

For real people that is a heel strap. You, on the other hand...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If it's that humid in the plant, you have way too many problems with the reflow ovens and toombstoning.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Spelling lames? Hahahah... You're a joke, boy.

Try to stay on topic... wait.. you would have to actually know what is going on to do that...

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Not when they plug into the wall, and have no permanent magnets in them or no energized field coils.

Reply to
IAmTheSlime

No, you are the joke, and a consistently lame speller. You love to point it out when others make mistakes, yet continue to make your own.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

or the kitchen floor would be full of stuff. ;-)

Reply to
krw

If the data is already lost, the repair tech isn't going to bring it back without a lot of heroics and luck. The bottom line is: don't lose data. It doesn't come back.

Reply to
krw

Perhaps (noise(cat) + noise(fan)) is constant? ...like "all bicycles weigh 25lbs., if you include the lock".

Reply to
krw

According to krw :

[ ... ]

Sometimes -- if the data has been entered from dead tree form, it may still be around and can be re-entered. And if it is calculated data from existing input -- that also can be re-calculated.

But that costs a lot more (in time) than proper backups. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I was thinking that if the fan was big enough the cat wouldn't go near it, or would be blown out the exaust port, if it did. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Last time I saw a cat go through a fan, it went in white and came out mostly red. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Im bottle feeding a kitten (the other 2 didnt make it more than a day), not weaned yet, whose momma decided to sleep on that nice warm forklift engine. The client knew there were kittens and kept an eye on them for a couple days and realized that momma was not going to care for them. He thought she had abandoned them...until she started to stink. He found everything other than her head. Took a while to get most of the pieces out of the forklift though. They finally resorted to a pressure washer.....

I figure they were without food or water for about 5 days. Two died, the third is a loud, hungry, obnoxious little asshole. Ive named her Hillary.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Does she watch ringside, while your intern/girlfriend gives you head?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

So, cats can qualify for the 'Darwin Award', too? :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Good luck with her, Gunner. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Got a really odd look the other day..working on a machine too, told the customer Id be right back, I needed to go feed the baby.

He followed me out to my truck and within a couple minutes, he is standing there in the middle of the parking lot with a tiny baby bottle in one hand..feeding a hungry kitten in the other.each making baby noises at each other, and a big grin on his face as Hillary made bread on his hands, sucking on the bottle.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

I guess you did name her appropriately. ...except it's Bill sucking on the bottle.

Reply to
krw