how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

Sorry, no. Sentient and self aware thinking beings only.

One of the key elements of earning a DA as I see it is doing something extremely stupid with the advance knowledge that it is extremely stupid, but you deliberately go ahead and do it anyway.

"Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Umm. Cats are all three.

The problem is that it's hard to interview them.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

They are very good at asking for more food (demanding), and more pets!

Belly petting ONLY when Belly is authorized!

The cats are the masters... we are at their beckon call! :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

1) Turn knob all the way up.

2) Apply large piece of tape onto knob, such that it can no longer be turned.

3) Use fixed setting tool.

Problem: You are allowing to much dust from whatever you are using the tool on to get into the inner works of the dremel. The tape will seal it off, for one thing. You could actually seal it off at a speed other than max as well.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Its easy to interview them. However...if they dont like you, or get bored...they wont tell you shit.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On their terms.

When mine shows you his belly, don't believe it. It's bait!

Dogs have masters; cats have staff.

Reply to
krw

Okay, maybe 'sentient' would be a better word than 'self-aware', but I still stand behind the statement.

Only if you're a cheeken and give up too easy. I call their bluff if they try using claws - they get their paw slapped and a "No!"

If I start with the belly rubbins I'm going to keep doing it, and they're going to damn well stop complaining and just sit there and enjoy it. And it never fails, thirty seconds later they're purring loud enough for CalTech to pick it up on the seismographs...

Oh youbetcha!

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

You never met my twenty pound "George Orr" cat. He was an effective dreamer.

If you violated the authorized belly rule, you may just be pulling back a bloody stump!

I have a picture of him next to a stack of albums, and he dwarfs them!

We would comb fur out of him, make fur balls big enough to make another cat, and we attacked them viciously!

If we placed a tiny plastic army man in his water dish, however, he would "save his life" by reaching in with his paw, and scooping him out from underneath in a very delicate manner, then sniffing at it along side the dish to check for life signs.

George Orr was a cool cat! Sad that he is now in kitty heaven... sad for me... I am sure he is fine.

He used to be able to jump all the way up on the frige, but he quit doing it when his enormity got to be so much that his paws hurt on his "return to earth". We think he was trying to achieve escape velocity.

Nope... one did NOT force one's way into the furry softness that was "Authorized Belly". It was a rare treat, and encroachment was cause for lacerations!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

HE attacked them, not us... :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

This is the first reference to "Lathe of Heaven" I have encountered on Usenet (then again I haven't searched for one either ;) ).

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

Our "short-bus kitty" (Louis) just went to the vet for a checkup, shots, and drugs for the move. He tilted the scales at 26#. He's a Maine-Coon X mutt, monster. He doesn't like his belly rubbed either, but will just leave. The other one is an all-black, all-American short-hair. He's the one with the attitude issues.

He's de-clawed, but the backs are their real weapons. The fronts are just for show.

"Thunder" does it for play. He'll roll over and put his paws in the air, right in front of you, and stretch . He's cute, but what he really wants is for you to put your arm where he can grab and shred it.

Reply to
krw

Hardly. It's good practice to honor your master.

Reply to
krw

My cat is responsible for the world we now live in. :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Oh boy! RichTard knows some really big words.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored
120 psi hell if you are running the HF junkers have some fun and give em @ 180

-190psi ...They have a much diffrent sound at those pressures and the neighbors will all be over finding out jusy what the hell all that screaming is about. I usually run my high speed cutoffs and such that high but get good wheels because them Chinese garbage discs will wear out quick as all heck and they tend to fly apart at wellheck any speed so save yourself a trip to the ER and at least use good abrasives. Now party on fellers and lets also get them 7 1/4" saw cutoff wheels on them 4 1/2" angle grinders,they gyrate like no other and are only 1 hand operated then but its like supercharging your lil grinder. Rip shit and have fun

Reply to
Tinydikswinger