How to repair a pop-rivet puller

My new heavy duty (!) Stanley pop rivet puller wouldn't release the
shank of the first rivet I pulled, so I took it apart. I re-assembled
it, but now the internal jaws which grip the shank don't move at all. I
presume there is something fairly basic wrong with how I have
re-assembled it. Can anyone point me to a diagram or instructions
detailing how these things fit together.
Paul
Reply to
Paul
Well I've managed to fix it myself, having become too impatient to wait for any help. One of the parts wasn't aligned properly. An exploded diagram might have been helpful. I guess the problem was just my own ignorance.
Paul
Paul wrote:
Reply to
Paul