How to repair a pop-rivet puller

My new heavy duty (!) Stanley pop rivet puller wouldn't release the shank of the first rivet I pulled, so I took it apart. I re-assembled it, but now the internal jaws which grip the shank don't move at all. I presume there is something fairly basic wrong with how I have re-assembled it. Can anyone point me to a diagram or instructions detailing how these things fit together.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Well I've managed to fix it myself, having become too impatient to wait for any help. One of the parts wasn't aligned properly. An exploded diagram might have been helpful. I guess the problem was just my own ignorance.

Paul

Paul wrote:

Reply to
Paul