I'm back

Yeah, well, that's what I thought about it. I wanted a tie-in to fabricating of some kind, and thought "hey, I'll bet those McD's Filet-o-Fish are injection-molded!" 'Turns out they're compression-molded, which was close enough.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Welcome back Karl. I may think of you while I'm monitoring the health of #2 son's science experiment from about four years ago -- two apple trees from Pink Lady seeds we found sprouting inside the apples.

We have done our best to have Low Expectations ("if they live, if they grow, if they bear -- then we'll see what we have"). We also managed to kill one of the three seedlings from neglect, and almost kill another.

And I really, really need to get some real trees planted out back.

Reply to
Tim Wescott