i made 2 post and thay

You may have kill-filed yourself. If you can't see this one I'm being ignored too. ;-)

Reply to
ff

Be patient. I dont know how long you have participated in any usenet groups, but depending on what news service you are connecting with, it could take a few days for your post to surface.

Reply to
Grady

i see this one

Reply to
HaroldA102

in fact i do not see the origanal one i put on

Reply to
HaroldA102

Are you using Outlook Express? If so, right click on a blank area in your top toolbar. Then click "customize" and add the "headers" button to your toolbar.

Press that baby when you enter a newsgroup to pull what I call "stuck messages" which are indeed on the news server but for some reason do not download.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

Reply to
Joe

i will mess with it later the only thing showing is re:

Reply to
HaroldA102

Probably due to AOL....

Reply to