I need a project ...

The 4Runner is being repaired (motor swap) by someone else , the truck only needs some minor carb tweaks (until i get the SUV back , then it gets an axle gear swap) , I don't have any payin' projects right now . If I don't find something to make or modify I'll have to get busy on splitting and stacking firewood for next winter . Well , there is the garden , but it's mostly in harvest-as-it-ripens mode right now . Who am I kiddin' , I need to get hot on that firewood or we're going to freeze our asses off this winter . Lucky me , I have a neighbor that was clearing some trees to give his garden more sun . I got around 2 cords of white oak firewood out of that deal for free . That only leaves

4 more I have to cut down , saw to length , haul home and split then stack . And I've only got about 12,000 trees to choose from ...
Reply to
Snag

................ This is a test reply using Google Groups because Eternal September appears to be down.

-jsw

Reply to
Jean Bernadotte

I'm using Eternal September and haven't noticed any issues.

Reply to
David Billington

Same here , no problems that I know about .

Reply to
Snag

Ditto.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Ditto. Bob La Londe

--------------------- It looks like malfunctioning AVG was blocking access to ES until I rebooted Win7.

This is Jean Bernadotte, an Army sergeant who rose to Marshal of France under Napoleon and then was elected King of Sweden, where his descendants still reign.

Murat and Lannes were fellow Marshals whose dash and daring have been ignored in English histories. I needed 10 characters and dropped the 's'.

My TV happens to be playing a PBS show on Jacques-Louis David, painter of the French Revolution.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins