Identifying a "Utility Lathe"

I just recieved a "Utility Lathe" and that's all that it has for ID on the casting... and would like to know more about it, ie; make, model, type of taper for tail stock, availability of additional change gears and the like...

I've posted lots of pics as it was disassembled and cleaned-up

Or if you've used this type of lathe any pointers or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Frank

Frank