If anyone needs a 1J Bridgeport head

Let me know. This one comes with an extra universal mounting plate, which you can remove of course, but you can use it to mount to any vertical or horizontal surface.

Ignoramus18298

Free? (:>) If so, I'll be right over. Should take me about 35 minutes... (:>)

Reply to
SSM

How many PMFRBs to ship it?

Reply to
Pete C.

I would say fair. I will take pictures and disclose everything if there is interest.

150.

Sure. $0 for just putting on a pallet and strapping down on something soft, (residential pickup), $50 for crating.

Ignoramus18298

I would say, 6 if I melt the head down into ingots.

Ignoramus18298

ooh ooh Fight.

Complete?

Got some friends in Racine. Can't really afford it at the moment, but might as well get my foot in the door like nobody else will want it.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Condition? Price? Willing to crate/ship?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

It is missing the fine feed quill handle and the main quill handle (easy to make or buy, $25 new on ebay).

This one is really nice, with this adapter plate, youc an mount it to anything. i

Reply to
Ignoramus18298

I will take pictures.

I would say, 170-200 lbs, 60532.

Ignoramus18298

I am interested, pending pictures and condition. I have a Millport I've been converting from CNC back to manual. A number of head parts are missing as it was built and sold as a CNC. A complete working head might cost more than parts, but could save some time and allow me to get this sucker sold and out of the garage sooner.

What's the approx weight, and your zip code so I can get an estimate on shipping.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

VERY fair price indeed!!

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Would this be too big to mount on a Benchmaster horizontal mill?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Would this be too big to mount on a Benchmaster horizontal mill?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Nah, those heads come apart very easily into sections.

Reply to
Pete C.

What is the height of the mounting point over the table?

Ignoramus22870

Well, if we can figure out shipping, I'd be interested.

Reply to
Pete C.

I'm not sure how to answer that, since the Benchmaster has a knee similar to that of the Bridgeport. The machine is about 1/3 the size of a Bridgeport.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Oh, I thought he meant peso/mark/franc/ruble/baht. Carry on.

-- I am an old man, but in many senses a very young man. And this is what I want you to be, young, young all your life. -- Pablo Casals

Reply to
Larry Jaques

you can rig something.

Reply to
Ignoramus22870

Looking at UPS LTL Freight, it looks like ~$250 shipping with residential pickup, $90 less if you can drop off at a UPS location. One of the UPS terminals is near me so it's easy for me to pickup there.

Reply to
Pete C.