Indiana Gov'nr Recinds contract w/firm (India)

this just in (Lou Dobbs):

....after receiving sharp criticism for outsourcing a contract to India that provided asstance to un-employed _Indiana_ workers, the Governer, today, revoked (contract)....

only in America(!!). christ... --Loren

ps, what does the typical reader in Bombay think when he reads this story. or how about folks in Gallup, NM? India? Indian? Indiana..., something smells like a royal gag on CNN. time will tell.

Reply to
Loren Coe

Maryland just got caught outsourcing Medicaid payments to a firm in India. Illinois is smuggling drugs in from Canada to supply its state employee health program. Etc. It isn't just private corporations who are being forced to use foreign sources to remain solvent.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Lots of us got our prescription drugs from foreigh sources. Unbelieveable the difference in price.

Personnally I now benefitfrom my military service and get Prescription drugs through the VA.

Paul in AJ AZ

Reply to
Pep674

did you retire? serve in a combat zone? thanks, --Loren

Reply to
Loren Coe

yes. no.

Paul in AJ AZ