India Mig 21?

Hi guys, just wondering, does anybody knows what colors are Migs 21 from India Air force ? or the ncolor scheme ( pattern)? Any help is very appreciate, TIA Mario

Reply to
Slider

I have ltos of books etc on the Mig21, pics of Indian versions, let me check at the weekend when im in............will post beck here.

BTW im not in India, but i eat a lot of Indian food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Aaahhh Hah! Addicted to curry, are we? One of my old Sergeants used to say the mark of a good curry is that it burns coming out just like it did coming in. :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

ot for the rhoid sufferer!

This should help

John H.

Reply to
John H.

A lot depends on when the aircraft was in service. I have colour shots of -21FLs in bare metal. They were the first model used. I've seen photos of -21bis in a 3-colour upper camo and profiles of -21Ms in green and grey very similar to RAF shades. My source is a 1982 book on the air force by Green and Swanborough with help from P.S. Chopra.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

And the Red Archers(?) aerobatic team had them painted in hot pink over nat metal, IIRC.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg