Re: Railways of India

Over the next few weeks I shall be travelling in India, both North and
>South, and rumour has it that they have quite a lot in the way of railway
>interest, including both preserved and "working" steam. Can anybody give me
>any pointers about what on no account to miss in the twelve inches to the
>foot scale, and are there any model railways to be seen, and any shops I >could visit?
Try and and
for starters.
A Google on Indian Railways will keep you busy for days.
Keith

Reply to
Keith
Further to my last, the other steam route is The Nilgiri Mountain Railway, in the Nilgiri Hills in southern India, it is classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is also the only cog railway in India.
Keith
Reply to
Keith

Site Timeline