Winter in Sweden

A winter equipped MTR112 (A Scania build railway vehicle, rather than a rebuild motortruck) in Ljusdal, Sweden.

/M

Reply to
Marcus

Very cool! Would you know if they sell these in the USA as I'd love to build one for my railroad.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

I have no idea... Probably not. Perhaps there's reading about possible exports at

/M

Reply to
Pictor

You could even sweep leaves of the line with one of them

Reply to
Trev

You could even sweep leaves OFF the line too.

Reply to
Yoda

In message , Les Pickstock writes

Someone ought to sell several of these to South Eastern Trains

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Or - thinking of the 3:rd picture - trackrunning nerds ;)

/M

Reply to
Marcus