Induction bending

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Back in the 80s I worked in an electric motor repair shop. We did a lot of work for the auto industry. We repaired large induction coils, some 2ft across. They were water cooled. you can imagine being a simple coil of copper, the only thing that could happen was to burn a hole through it and cause an open.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx