Induction bending

https://redd.it/coktsb
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca
void _-void-_ in the obvious place
On 8/10/2019 5:18 PM, Boris Mohar wrote:

Back in the 80s I worked in an electric motor repair shop. We did a lot of work for the auto industry. We repaired large induction coils, some 2ft across. They were water cooled. you can imagine being a simple coil of copper, the only thing that could happen was to burn a hole through it and cause an open.
Mikek