Info on lever operated compound lock mod?

While working on the compound clamp mod, I came across the compound lock, where a lever operated cam fixes the compound in place, instead of having to loosen the clamp bolts.

Any pics or drawings?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Louis, there are lots of plans online for building a tailstock lever-lock for several chinese lathes. The compound locks I've seen looked like a variation of the same principle

RBnDFW

Pages 4 and 8 :-

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to