Interesting slingshot demo

This guy is one of my favorite YouTube video makers..he has been making slingshot and similar toy demos for years...this one is great!!

Subject: Bad ass sling shot demo video

Interesting conclusion!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The camera angles were a bit too perfect for an unplanned accident. But it was a great video.

Reply to
mike

I questioned the background from frame 1.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Joerg Sprave is awesome! He's been one of my faves for a while.

Reply to
misanthrope

That looked rather painful, in any case.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The blood is Karo syrup and food coloring. Real blood is opaque,

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman