Is Marjen Babin?

This seems like a nice deal...or is it?

sandiapaul

Yes Badin is Marjen My understanding is he and his brother made pool sticks and had bought a few machines to make them, then started buying and selling the machines. He seems to be selling some of the bigger stuff now.

Reply to
Wayne

Hmmm.... classic signs are slathered on gray paint, horrible descriptions and a new seller with tons of stuff... but this is an old seller, apparently...

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

Tim Williams

I think so.

jim rozen

wow I feel stupid look what I bought hope I get it

williamhenry

Unless he hijacked somebody else's account, it can't be Babin.

1925 feedbacks and 99.8% positive? Babin can't do that well. Marjen has 3443 positive and only 4 negative feedback over the past 12 months. Babin would have racked up 4 negatives in the first couple of days.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

i wonder, i bought a head varispeed from them. very good deal. they had a buy it know at $300. at the worst it had to have $300 in parts i could use(2hp vari head) it pop up on a refresh of the last page of ebay. so i bought it in december and i have gotten the run arround, by the way there is a lady there name connie which that name was once associated with binladden or bibabi. on the other side i have bought 2 heads and got them in ok time and condition i also bought a 3jaw bison that was damaged when i got it and they sent me another and they let me keep the bad one. so let me now who they are because i am not happy

Reply to
Asp3211968