Jet 4x6 bandsaw $244 at Menards

I just wanted to point out that Menards (home center in the midwest) has the Jet 4x6 bandsaw (the new one with 4 good legs) on sale for $244.

Reply to
AL

||I just wanted to point out that Menards (home center in the midwest) has the ||Jet 4x6 bandsaw (the new one with 4 good legs) on sale for $244.

Is it worth $100 more than the HF 4x6 ? Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

||> Is it worth $100 more than the HF 4x6 ? ||> Texas Parts Guy || ||

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Here in Seattle (near the main Jet warehouse in Auburn) there was a guy who made a living scrounging Jet stuff. I've bought a bunch of new Jet

4x6 saws for guys for $150 from him. They have real pretty paint and in some details are made slightly better. And they have parts support. The real question is, why not order Jet replacement parts (e.g. worm gears) for HF saws?

If I were buy> I figured they were the same item, with m>

Reply to
Grant Erwin