Kennedy tool box question

I'm in the process of cleaning up an old Kennedy, machinist's, tool box and I'm wondering if there is supposed to be any lube on the drawer sliders?

Thanks.

Lewis.

**********************************
Reply to
Lewis Campbell

Grease I would use spray lithium grease because it's easy

Reply to
John R

Instructions that come with a new Kennedy say a few drops of oil ....

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Consider a Teflon or silicon spray. Anything that will dry to the touch but stay slick is better than something that goes on oily and then gets sticky.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Thanks for the helpful replies, guys, I appreciate it.

Lewis.

Lewis Campbell