Keyseater Mitts & Merril

Mitts & Merril Hydraulic Keyseater We purchased a used model 2 hydraulic keyseater (serial number km0211) and the automatic feed and stop is not working. We believe that some parts (ratchet, lever) is missing according with the photo attached

We need the parts or the drawing of the missing parts and the operation manual for put to work this excelent machine. Please help us. Regards, Edson Kimura

Reply to
Edson Kimura