Mechanic's Tool Guide :-)

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a hilarious tool guide. :-)

machineman

Great find Machineman.

I now have to clean the coffee off my keyboard and monitor. :-(

Bernd

Reply to
Bernd

Very funny; obviously written by someone who Knows.

Reply to
Fred R

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 03:41:05 GMT, machineman calmly ranted:

Great stuff. Regarding the vehicles at the bottom, Dad had an old Austin Healy 100-4 (like the red and black one) he raced in gymkhanas and autocrosses, and I lusted after the Lotus Europa (yellow shorty near the bottom) for years in my later teenage. Nice memories. I got my interest in metalworking and auto mechanics while helping Dad with the Healy, even after having to true the spoke wheels. ;)

--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques