Meeting

Sitting here thumbing thru my directory, maybe find a new meeting this evening.
Never know how many hugs you may get ........love the suspense.
Plus I may hear something to keep me sober another day
Regards Daveb
You sound like you need a meeting! I think maybe you mixed up r.c.m. with alt.recovery .. keep comin' back, pal!! :-) GWE
DaveB wrote:

There's a guaranteed one-step program that absolutely works..
Step 1: stay away from "it"