Contest and a Small Gloat

Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on page

42-48(?) of a certain metalworking-related magazine which started being delivered over the past few days... My name is in my sig and the company name is AutoDrill... Can you find and name the magazine?

First one to do it and can prove it wasn't a lucky guess wins a small desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here. I'll ship it to you.

...Gotta have something to do on the weekends. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

My eBay:

Joe

"Joe" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Hehe..I noticed Friday that my mailbox at work was stuffed with the monthly trade rags, but since we are in the middle of installing a new machining line, I haven't had time to look at anything except it. Still a ton of automation programming to be done and the deadline is way too fast approaching. If I get time Monday I'll see if I can find it.

Reply to
Anthony

Cutting tool engineering? Jan 2005 issue, but the article was only 5 pages.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! eMail me an address and the desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here will be sent to you early this coming week

For those who want to see the article, I found it in PDF format on their site:

All the pictures except the very first one are of my equipment - stands and all... Gloat now finished.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. D>> Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on page

Reply to
Joe