Contest and a Small Gloat

Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on page 42-48(?) of a certain metalworking-related magazine which started being
delivered over the past few days... My name is in my sig and the company name is AutoDrill... Can you find and name the magazine?
First one to do it and can prove it wasn't a lucky guess wins a small desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here. I'll ship it to you.
...Gotta have something to do on the weekends. :)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com
V8013
My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc

Hehe..I noticed Friday that my mailbox at work was stuffed with the monthly trade rags, but since we are in the middle of installing a new machining line, I haven't had time to look at anything except it. Still a ton of automation programming to be done and the deadline is way too fast approaching. If I get time Monday I'll see if I can find it.
--
Anthony

Joe wrote:

Cutting tool engineering? Jan 2005 issue, but the article was only 5 pages.
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.net (remove wallet to reply)

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! eMail me an address and the desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here will be sent to you early this coming week
For those who want to see the article, I found it in PDF format on their site:
http://www.ctemag.com/pdf/0501-drillingforprofits.pdf
All the pictures except the very first one are of my equipment - stands and all... Gloat now finished. <grin>
Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride" http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm
Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.
My eBay Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc
(remove wallet to reply)