Metal content: lead!

--Gunner woulda loved it; last night I got to shoot 6 different machine guns, heh. We spent money faster than you can with a good hooker! Ah, well, it was fun while it lasted. More later; still on the road.. ;-)

Reply to
steamer

I went to the machine gun shoot in Knob creek KY some years ago. I didn't shoot anything, but it was still a blast. The GE minigun is awe ispiring.

Reply to
Jon Grimm

Reply to
Ron Moore