L-Tec 350 Tig/stick welder manualneeded

I recently acquired this beast. came with a dozen photocopied pages out of an ops manual. Anyone have a full service manual for this beast? Tried ESAB (successor to L-Tec) but no response

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

Ask for Dennis. He would have a copy if anyone will. It wont be free..but he wont bend you over either.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

try arcoweldER.com.

I actually called Dennis once, got a lady, she promised that he'd call me back, but he never did.

Ignoramus9292

That worked, thank you. I sent them an email. lets see if they respond

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

Keep trying. He is a busy dude.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Doesnt anyone ever listen?

Call the guy.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

ESAB has a lot of manuals listed at the following url, but it is a bit cryptic trying to figure out the one you need:

Just a guess, you might try this one:

It is suppose to cover "L-TEC Heliarc 306 as made prior to April, 1995" per inside the manual.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Thank you, the Heliarc 350 manual looks like it will be a big help.

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer