Large Corrosion Inhibitor Bags?

I was at my neighbors shop last night and he showed me some 7' x 4' x

4' (or so) corrosion inhibitor wrap bags. More like large tarps of corrosion inhibitor material in bag form.

When he stores away a mill or drill press (or Harley), he puts this bag over them.

McMaster has rolls of the stuff but I haven't found it anywhere else and would really like to find the "bag" shaped stuff he has.

Anyone have a source?

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Try:

Pete C.

Another:

Just search for "extra large corrosion inhibitor bag" and you'll get a number of hits.

Reply to
Pete C.

Checkin' them out. Thank you.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Agreed... And thank you.

I always prefer a referral to a source rather than a link from the Goog... But that may be the route I wind up going.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"