Larry Jaques -- pix of McMaster winch

Ignoramus13880

You are right, that does look a lot nicer up there!

Next Spring when you wash all the salt, sand and grit out of the winch, will it be able to get out the bottom, or will it just pool up inside the cover?

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

That's a Good Question! Yes, it will be able to drain, however, I should cover this with something (like a plastic bag) to prevent stuff from getting there, in the first place. Good thinking. Thanks.

Ignoramus13880

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:03:37 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Ignoramus13880 quickly quoth:

Hey, I do like those little covers. Tres chic, mon sewer.

-- Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. -- John Quincy Adams

Reply to
Larry Jaques