I don't need no...

... stinking forklift.

Bob La Londe

That's how I loaded my new (to me) Miller Dialarc HF-P machne into my trailer yeserday. Easier than rolling it up a ramp without assistance. Manual says it weighs 500 Lbs. It has been sitting in a backroom at work since being replaced by a Panasonic, so i am familiar with it and it comes with a cooling unit, new torch, and a full set of collets and cups.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

If I can figure out how to swing my next toy, a small 4wd loader, then I'll make or buy some forks to slip on the bucket. Shoulda seen the truck drivers eyes get big though when I said I was gonna unload it with that boom. The boom at full extension is labeled half ton, so I figured the boom would handle it as long as it was tall enough, which it was by almost 2 feet after we got the accessory boxes off the top of the welder.

Bob

Bob La Londe

I used a engine hoist to get my Lincoln WeldanPower in and out of my truck for a few years. Worked good.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Cherry pickers are great. I just wish that I had bought my BEFORE I nuked my back! I use mine a good bit. One of the best $200 I have spent.

BobH

Reply to
BobH

And a truck crane is even more convenient, at least slightly.

Ignoramus31221

Qx?mAN1 E×ä? ¬Ò??J³b0?;?f§±£p|2-©â¯lÿ§ÿ%?XûF_ AaÃi?n­À?q&èQ7v>

´ØVd2ÆZ0ð£Çsc}yWÂô?pô× ?r?àù?yà£[w_ÁG?íËÑ/4]25TnK¸?+g?¨Òt-3÷¹ê½r*¥²oNåà8ýG[k_?h;J??Ç??pÿGçêeæÍö_Ê
Reply to
steamer

Ditto.

Reply to
SteveB

I use NoAds from

is free and really goes to work with websites like the San Diego UT newspaper that try to bury you in pop-ups.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
RoyJ

Actually, I'm going to be moving my fishing website this summer to a host with more storage, and then I'll setup picture hosting service for my users.

Reply to
Bob La Londe