Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:13:11 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, "Adam Corolla" quickly quoth:

I was speaking humorously in regard to door-to-door preachy SOBs in general. I shant, despite the extreme temptation, plink 'em.

-- Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization. -- Charles Lindbergh

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Whenever I find unwanted growths around my property, I just fire up my gas powered weed whacker and go after them with it. Usually the results are amazingly fast! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:29:41 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

Methinks this would be overkill. Man, these are loud, like a jet engine! I just picked it up last week for weeding.

Larry Jaques

Chuckle!

Well, I dunno.. Got a landing strip in your yard? :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Interesting concept. Worth a try, surely.

"Honest, officer, I thought he was going to break in, so I had to take action."

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

A nice, subtle approach! :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

You might wish to research the Mountain Meadow Massacre. Sickening!

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

"leaking oil" - had most of the free 1/2 pint of 2 cycle oil smeared around the muffler and most of the original line still on the spool. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:30:53 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

Big red splat right over his heart, for effect, eh?

"Gee, Officer. My neighbor and I play this all the time and he dresses just like the religious kid did. It was a simple case of mistaken identity. Why, some of my best friends are religious nutcases."

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's a winner!

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

No, but Jumbolair isn't that far from here.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He's a fine dancer. Could be he'll dance his way to your place.

Ever wonder how such a successful guy gets wrapped up with a deal like that? I've long been mystified how they get dragged in. What is missing from their lives?

Harold

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Google "dannites"

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Who knows? :( Why did he want to play a fat woman in his latest movie?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

LOL, understood.

Reply to
Adam Corolla

That happened a hundred and fifty years ago. If that's the most recent thing you have, I'll stick to my tiger-kitten analogy. :-)

Reply to
Adam Corolla

From what I can tell, it appears to be a splinter group from the century before last.

Reply to
Adam Corolla

The "Avenging Angels" actually made it safer to be a Mormon. Folks were afraid to screw or persecute them after they had done some retribution.

Kinda like realizing that you could only kick the neighbors dog for so long, before he ripped out your nutsack.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

LOL, nice analogy. IMO that's accurate maybe for Mormons, but the scientologists' dog rips off your nutsack for looking at them.

Reply to
Adam Corolla

Or maybe the scientologists rip off your nut sack *in case* you were thinking about looking at them:

Here's another example of their extremely vicious form of retribution:

Adam Corolla