Welder price

What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
I am guessing $400 or so.
Ignoramus32707
I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list for $600. I'd prefer the miller.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
I bought a Millermatic 251, with a tank, 30 lbs of Monel welding wire, steel welding wire, etc, extra tips, for $850.
Ignoramus32707
Another proof of location. That would have been gone in 60 seconds on Craig's list up here for $1000.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
It looks like I can get this one for $300-$400. But I would jump on a big one for a grand, with all that extra stuff, especially the tank. At least I have a supplier that isn't anal about owner tanks.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
Steve, my advice is, try to find a Millermatic 250.
Ignoramus32707
"Ignoramus32707" wrote
This one will finish my job, priority one. After that, if I get to making some cash, that is definitely a possibility. If it is as good as that Millermatic 200 I once had, it would be a mighty fine machine.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B