Lenox Bandsaw Blades & Hand Tools

Shipping Special for February!
$5.00 Shipping for orders over $75.00!
Enjoy 30% off all Hand Tools, and 40% off all bandsaw blades!
http://www.grayind.com Click "online store" to access our online ordering system!
Gray Industrial has been a authorized welding and service center for Lenox bandsaw blades for over 60 years. Gray currently has five authorized welders and seven Lenox made welding machines designed for different style of blades. By doing this, we are able to say our welds will last longer than the life of the blade.
Authorized Lenox Saw Service personnel are trained to ensure welds consistently comply to the standards of:
Perfectly Matched Teeth Finished Weld Area Uniform Blade Thickness Long Production Life
Thinking about using a Lenox Blade or would like to switch to us as your preferred Lenox distrbutor?
Order over the phone and ask about the GUARANTEED TRIAL ORDER. Once your recommended blade is determined, we guarantee the blade will outperform your present blade or your money back.
1-800-247-GRAY (4729)
http://www.grayind.com Click "online store" to access our online ordering system!
Lennox makes good bandsaw blades, but i would never encourage a spammer by doing business with them.
--
Stupendous Man,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
[an unwelcome commercial post, apparently first post to this forum]
DIE SPAMMER!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You are too late.. MSC had a sale discount on lennox blades about six months ago and I bought a couple hundred dollars worth of lennox blades. Im still using the first one and we cut a lot of alloy steel and stainless.
John