Lets roll!

A late friend of mine was on an oxygen machine because of his emphysema and of course he couldn't throw the cigarets away. He told me that a cigaret lasts about 1 second in a oxygen rich atmosphere. I said to him, "You've shotgunned pot, now you've done it with tobacco." ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Funny how life leads one down an interesting often unexpected path. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I had a neighbor, like that. The county was paying his medical bills, so he didn't give a damn. They would haul him off in an ambulance a couple times a month because of it. His wife was insane, and would wander into peoples houses if they didn't lock their doors. She would stand by the road and curse like a sailor, demanding that you either give her a cigarette, or go buy a carton for her. They finally condemned their house and committed both of them. Their son sold the land for $3,000. The buyer hired a contractor to clean up the property, and they hauled away over 20 tons of trash, junk & garbage. There was a

12'*12' shed on the back corner that was crammed tight with years of garbage. Doesn't it seem odd that people can turn that way, shortly after you buy a house down the street?
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I really freaked out one grade school principal when I told him the intercom couldn't be repaired in the school and took it to the shop. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I understand that NY is anal about such things, though. I was warned to not cross with magazines larger than 10 rounds. I bought a few extra and left the high capacity ones at home when I went back to visit in VT last year.

Reply to
krw

Yes, especially the first 3 words !!

Reply to
Doug

A great way to get an ass-kicking, if you ask me. If someone sprayed me with an ABC extinguisher (with the irritant in the powder), I'd consider that an act of aggression. I respect the owners wishes if their car/truck is "smoke free", but do that to me where I'm allowed to smoke and you might get the extinguisher shoved up your ass.

Reply to
G. Morgan

The first three words are "Well said. Indeed".

Reply to
krw

gummer is a moron. Those who agree with him usually are as well.

Reply to
Donn Messenheimer

Nice to see that your "logic" is as good as Douggie's. It'll save us all a lot of work sizing you up.

Reply to
krw

Are you really that stupid or are you just trying to save face ???

Reply to
Doug

My logic is impeccable.

Tell us right now who told you how to spell the word. It's obvious you have no familiarity with it whatever.

Reply to
Donn Messenheimer

Your logic is nonexistant, Mr. Chamberlain.

W - O - R - D.

word.

Do I win a prize, Mr. Illiterate?

Reply to
krw

Not even remotely clever or witty; nothing but fuckwittery.

Reply to
Donn Messenheimer

Which is another act of aggression, and a sex crime. You must be one of those non violent homosexula liberals with your facscination wth other men. You got so hot & bothered that you forgot that he said it was in a smoke free place, where they ignored the rules.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Looks like the dimmies are breeding again.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hyperbole (hy-PUR-be-lee; Greek: huperbole-, "exaggeration") is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.

HTH HAND GFY

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ah, the non agressive G Morgan, the liberal. His true stripes show, now.

Christ>

Which is another act of aggression, and a sex crime. You must be one of those non violent homosexula liberals with your facscination wth other men. You got so hot & bothered that you forgot that he said it was in a smoke free place, where they ignored the rules.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That would be a million magazines if each had two in their pockets as they slipped over the US border.

Too bad that idiots don't have to declare their stupidity at the state border.

Guard: Do you have anything to declare?

Detainee: I'm an idiot!

Guard: Sorry, We're already over our quota of idiots. You'll have to go back to New Jersey.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He even advertises that he's easy, in his email address.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell