Lets roll!

Nah, you'll just laugh at him and then he'll feel bad all night.

Reply to
krw

You're lying again, DumbShit.

Everyone who knows you being further left doesn't mean you're not a lefty, DumbShit.

Reply to
krw

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering aimlessly and looking for a handout. :)

Gold plated plastic Chinese crap. By the time they discover it's fake, it's all over. Rinse off the fake bling and repeat... Just make sure none of them have any Acme 'Anti-anvil umbrellas'. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gunner Asch on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:37:17 -0700 typed in alt.survival the following:

No bling necessary - just a sign.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

You really don't even make a good liar, DumbShit.

You're a lying bigot, DumbShit. ...but that isn't news to you, is it?

Reply to
krw

Figured as much (nymbeciles are all the same). That's why I dropped Chamberlain.

Dumbshit is a personality, all its own.

Reply to
krw

Must be a nice place, DumbShit.

Reply to
krw

Good Lord, you're a real dumbshit, DumbShit.

Reply to
krw

Any place he isn't is a hell of lot better than wherever he's hiding out.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A liberal haven. Full of illegals and gangs that will shoot you, without fear of prison time.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Oh, you're gonna make DumbShit cry, now.

Reply to
krw

But they still go for peanuts, when coated with cyanaide?

.

Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering aimlessly and looking for a handout. :)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You're doing it again, DumbShit!

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see, DumbShit.

Reply to
krw

Ohh! Gunner, you have an admirer!

Wow! DumbShit is stalking Gunner! Better be careful or he's going to "play Misty for you", Gunner.

Reply to
krw

Only lefties think that repeating lies makes them true, DumbShit.

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"?

You keep lying, DumbShit. No one believes anything you have to say, anymore. Why don't you just go back whence you came and shrivel up. Well, too late for the latter...

Reply to
krw

It shows what DumbShit's idea of a nice place really is. Amazing.

Reply to
krw

I worked with people who left Miami right after Andrew. One ran the county's two way radio service depot. He was working for about 25% of what he made in Miami, but he said that hurricane Andrew was the last straw. His house was a couple years old, and supposed to have been built to current huricane standards. In reality, the builder paid off a building inspector to pass the substandard work, and what should have been minor damage resulted in a total loss. The city 'couldn't explain' all of the substandard wiring in the damaged buildings, and none of the inspectors still worked for the city.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Liberals are waste of good cyanide.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In your opinion. There are a lot of great places to live, depending on your interests. I prefer a medium sized town. Big enough to have what I need, but small enough that it doesn't take an hour to cross when the traffic is heavy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell