Lets roll!

Typical of what I hear in 'no smoking' areas.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Stolen from some comic.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nope.

Reply to
rbowman

A few years ago I ordered some XD magazines from a California supplier and screwed up the product number. When I realized I had the CA 10 round version of the standard 16 round mag, I exchanged them. No problem with the exchange but I did notice while the 10 rounders were shipped from CA, the full capacity ones came from NV.

Reply to
rbowman

They ID you to buy mags? The shit is spreading.

Reply to
rbowman

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan, they come here and won't go home. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker. I had to work with a carpetbagger. Luckily, he was the only one that I ran into my whole time I was there. He was a civilian in Weathervision, and he could pick your pockets while shaking of your both hands. :( Weren't they supposed to have died off not long after the Civil War?.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You did notice I wrote smoking creep, not polite, civilized choo choo trains. There are those addicted to inhaling that natural insecticide who are quite uncouth when it comes to their noxious exhaust. When a polite request not to pollute a posted no smoking area is ignored or responded to with a loud suggestion that the requester have sexual intercourse with himself, extreme tactile deterrents are often necessary. Pepper spray works rather well too. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Then bend over and fart smoke rings. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I know exactly how long I was stationed there.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The critters still show up, heck some of them are my relatives. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The only ones I have ever seen marked were mid ban items stamped "for law enforcement only" from a couple makers. Other than that they are not usually marked. The only way to ID the actual year of manufacture would be if the company altered the design or didn't exist before the date in question. There were a few outfits that did this to placate the gun grabbers but for the most part there is nothing.

Plus if you are good with sheet metal you could easily make your own. I made a few 20 round ones for a Mini just to see if a tighter and better fitting mag had an impact on anything other than feeding.

Reply to
Steve W.

Like they say: You can pick your clothes and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your relatives. ;-)

Do you remember the heavy snow near the gulf in the winter of 72/73? He was sitting in a ditch, waiting for a wrecker for almost 10 hours, while the 'Yankees' whizzed by. I would have given him a ride into work, but he was such an ass that I left him there. A few weeks earlier I had car trouble and was told the only way he would give me a ride was "I'd have to beat you half to death and toss you in the trunk, 'cause no damn yankee is ridin' in my car." I smiled at him that morning and told him that "I won't let a carpetbagger ride in my car, and I don't have time to beat you half to death and make room in the trunk". I told our section chief when I arrived that he was going to be very late because he was stick in a six foot deep ditch. He was laughing all day. The guy finally arrived a couple minutes before quitting time, and the boss read him the riot act for being so late, for not calling in, and a half dozen other things. The bell went off, and they left. He tore into him again the next morning, and old 'Carl' actually did some work for a few weeks after that. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What? No tanks? No drones? You're getting soft on us, Gunner! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I always thought it would be a good idea to recycle all the land mines that are being dug up around the world by planting them on our Southern border. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Cuts down on the hours needed, for the border patrol guys?

.

I always thought it would be a good idea to recycle all the land mines that are being dug up around the world by planting them on our Southern border. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'll fix you. I'm moving across the state line so you won't get any more of my money. ;-)

Reply to
krw

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on the area, it can be quite nice.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy" - "except Virginia and North Carolina" - "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?

Don't worry, I'm quite sure they don't want you, either. You obviously don't really want to leave your lefty environment, rather want to pollute others'. Stay where you are. Everyone will be happier.

Reply to
krw

It would take more than a leg-hold...

Does it matter? You're owned by the likes of Pelosi.

It doesn't matter. You're owned by lefties, no different than Pelosi.

Reply to
krw

Kind of hard to do around Mobile, isn't it? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell