Liability & responsibility of electrician?

The circumstance of reality, however, is all that matters, and in reality, it is never done.

That points to you being the one that has no grasp of the big picture, little boy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

In the Amateur Radio community, he is a complete 'lid'.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not surprising. You wouldn't even qualify to be a Pullman porter on *my* train of thought.

Why? Those are the only ones you might have a correct answer for.

That's nice.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

The "circumstance of reality" is that you made certain specific claims about what the law is regarding possession and sale of marijuana in all fifty states, and I showed every one of those claims to be false.

You're just an ignorant buffoon.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yet another retarded, brainless, unqualified assessment.

Yet another retarded, brainless, unqualified assessment.

I have always found it to be strange that so many Usenet retards think they actually know what is going on in the heads of others in the world, when they usually cannot even keep a grip on their own.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Being that it was a "retarded query", I wouldn't want anything to do with your train, aside from causing it to derail and dive down a 2500 foot chasm to be obliterated at the bottom.

Go away, you retarded f*****ad.

Your "train" is petty. Its "engineer" is retarded.

You are not worthy of anyone's time.

You're an idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You pluralize things worse than a doctor's billing ditz does.

ONE certain specific claim.

So, NAME ONE STATE where you get a felony charge for simple possession.

You did not comply. Nor did what you thought was compliance, fit the bill. You're just a failure all the way around.

You're just a goddamned retard that would eat those words with a little road dirt, were we not living in a police state.

Give me the old west laws any day. The gene pool would have been cleared decades ago. We would not have any gangs, and there would never have been a mafia. And fucktards like you that mouth off like that, might have to back it up with a little more than your online bravado.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

And you would be eating the horseshit you'd shovel from the streets each day, lapping up the bar floor puke and drinking from the spitoon. Wait a minute ... that's true today!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

You're a celibate asshole!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Yer full of shit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Liar. You claimed that simple possession isn't a felony anywhere. You claimed that possession for sale is a felony everywhere. You claimed that I didn't cite the Indiana law correctly. That's three claims. And every one of them is false.

I already did, you idiot: Indiana. And I quoted, and cited, the law. Not my fault if you can't comprehend it, you ignorant, pot-addled fool.

Wrong *again*. It's not my fault that your marijuana use has impaired your reading comprehension.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, they do not.

Which does not.

No, they do not. In the very citation you quoted it states that it is not a felony.

Grow up, f*****ad.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

I posted the law showing that it *is*. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

Yes, it does. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

This is the last time I'm going to explain it: simple possession in Indiana is a felony if the amount is over 30g, or if it's a second offense. The text of the law itself, and the URL at which you can read it for yourself have already been posted. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

In either case, it is no longer simple possession, idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Of course it is, you fool. Read the law! It says "possession". Possession with intent to sell is an entirely separate offense.

In any event... I'm done. It's pointless to continue trying to explain this to you, since you are clearly far too stupid to comprehend the explanation.

Reply to
Doug Miller

208 DELTA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wrong. WE had it installed.

We build power supplies, and we build them to spec (built).

So a customer wanted that input, so we put that in our Lab.

Not only could we work with that voltage, but we could also built and test units that required more than standard service provisos.

Also, I do not believe that it is "Oddball" in El Cajon, CA.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Thank you for your admission that I was right.

Your attempts at blithering are noted with amused contempt.

Btw..you obviously didnt know I was a deputy sheriff in the late 1970s and early 80s.

Sucks to be you, doesnt it?

And that you are unable to figure out that 39 is more than 11.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What works in one place, works in most others.

Care to provide cites to back up your buffoonery?

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Your attempts to divert away from the fact that California has been run by Democrats is noted with amused contempt.

Laugh laugh laugh!