Live Steam & Modeltec Magazines

I have a number of older "Live Steam" and "Modeltec" magazines that I have no use for. Is there any interest in them? I have Live Steam from 1977, 1978 complete and all but January of 1979. Modeltec, 1985, 1986, 1987 complete and 9 issues of 1988 and 8 issues of

1984. Anyone care to make an offer for them? Shipping will be costly as they are heavy, and will come from zip 17532.

Thanks for any interest.

Terry

Reply to
KC3AK