'll be old enough

Gee, I dunno. Maybe something about it being specified by the company and requarred by them revenuers. Of course, then there's the little thing about it being a FOOD PROCESSOR, Tawm.

I'd rather my mixing bar wasn't made out of hexavalent chrome, too. ;)

Besides, toxic heavy metal additives in grease might not taste very good, even in teensy quantities.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I hope he found a horse head in his bed soon thereafter.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's really strange. Maybe their farkin' lawyers are holding their tongues.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Forgive us our trespasses.... You live longer/better without letting things bother you, besides karma's a bitch!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Not Kitchen Aid!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

In his defense, Eric lives in the middle of aerospace alley, been there done that, probably just a spin of the dice that I happen to have kicked that habit and have ended up doing a quite a bit of work in food-processing arena, to spite a similar upbringing.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

You might be fascinated to learn that Amazon sells KY Jelly in 55 gallon drums.

The user reviews are priceless.

Tom Del Rosso

LOL. "Why, by water pump gun, of course." is my favorite quote!

Reply to
William Bagwell