Looking for bronze bushing suppliers

I looked in McMaster-Carr, they don't list the size I'm interested in. Looking for 1-1/16 OD and 15/16 or 7/8 ID.

Can anyone recommend someone else? Google search finds lots of bearing manufacturers, but they generally don't sell small quantities to end consumers.

Lane

Reply to
lane

Try

It is like a huge yellow pages phone book. In print form it takes up about 6 feet of shelf space!

Reply to
Rileyesi

These guys might have what you are looking for:

If you do not find it on their website give them a call, I have found many odd bushing at their local store.

Reply to
Gears

Oilite lists both 7/8 and 15/16 x 1-1/16 in a few lengths. Boston Gear shows 7/8 x 1-1/16 from 1 to 3 inches long in plain bronze only.

Motion Industries or any good bearing dist. should be able to help you. McMaster will do special orders as well, but probably won't be as quick.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons