Looking for tool tote

Looking for a new tool tote for work. I'm currently using a CLC 1526 and looking for something bigger but not too big. Must fit in my locker

17" deep (long or less)

Looking for other ideas or options brands

can't be leather

polyman @ sbcglobal dot net

Reply to
Mike

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:34:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Mike quickly quoth:

I use these. One for auto, one for plumbing.

often go on sale for $4 or $5, too.

Check these as well:

?Itemnumber=91226

Yeah, leather's too heavy!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hi Mike, I have a Klein tool bag model 5102-16 that works great. No fancy pockets, but it does the job. Check out:

for their whole line of great products. Jim

Reply to
JDS