Low priced ac/dc welder on ebay ( single phase )

I recall someone was looking for a low cost welder.

ac/dc single phase looks like its industrial strength priced right if you can pick it up.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Ooohh. I learned to stick weld on one of these. They're extremely smooth. With 6013, I couldn't tell the difference between AC and DC.

Reply to
AL

I've only seen one of those little Idealarcs in person, and the guy wouldn't deal it to me.. I'd like to have one, just because they're cool.

John

Reply to
JohnM

6013 is "girly" rod, real men use 6010