Lubrication for drill press insides

What kind of solid lubricant is recommended for insides of drill press?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

Y'mean like the quill and such? Those are greased... uh, whatever kind works I suppose. The bearings will want something thinner like 10W-30, or better yet something that stays put (way oil in general I suppose).

Tim

-- "California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes." Website:

Tim Williams