Repair Rockwell drill press

My old 15" Rockwell drill press is making a banging noise in the
bearing/quill area and obviously wants some attention. What is not apparent
(to me, anyway) is the proper way to dissasemble the beast.
Anyone have a schematic or advice?
Many Thanks, Dave
Reply to
DaveC
Hi Dave, Contact Delta tools and they will fax you the parts breakdown and parts list with numbers, then you can order what you need and fix it. I did this a few years ago and the girl faxed the papers in about five minutes. Pretty impressive. Rich.
Reply to
Rich Naples
hi dave: i have the following available as scans free of charge if you need them: ROCKWELL-DELTA 6 Plus 6 15" Drill Press (#139-3001)
Reply to
barry